Tuesday 15 November 2011

A TAIL SPUN - JOSEPH BEEKMAN

Review by Lindsay Kendal
5 stars.

OK, erm, I don’t really know what to say about this little story. When I first started reading it I thought “eh, what the... what am I reading here?” but I was so... weirded out, that I had to carry on.

This is definitely different and most certainly original. I’m not telling anything about the storyline, other than this, I don’t think I will ever look at a spider the same way again! (and that’s a really good thing.) I want my very own Muin! And, if you have a love of cats, you will adore this book and want your very own Jack!

A tail spun needs to be read by all. This author’s imagination is amazing, to be able to write something like this, and make it so intriguing – is bloody brilliant. The writing style is good, everything flows and makes this book a fascinating, but a quick and easy read.

A truly brilliant little adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment