Tuesday 15 November 2011

MEET SCARLET BLACK

Thank you so much for coming here today, it's a pleasure to talk about you and your work. Lets get started...

Have you always wanted to be a writer?

Yes, since I was a child.

What brought you to this genre?

I write in multi-genres, I like the challenge of doing something different all the time.

Are any of your characters based on either yourself or people you know?

Yes, especially in The Wisdom of Evil., which I wrote while going through a very traumatic period in my own life.

How do you react if/when you get any negative reviews?

You can't please everyone. Some will like your work, others won't. However, if the negative reviews all focus in on a particular issue with the book, I look at them and see if I need to make changes regarding those issues in the future.

Where can people find out our more about you and your books? 
 
Available at Amazon, Barnes & Nobel as well as World Castle Publishing

Are you working on anything else at the moment? 

I'm working on the sequel to: Salem Moon as well as submission process with agent for a non-fiction memoir.


If you could be any paranormal or have any one supernatural talent, what would it be? Why?

To read minds. It would just be cool!

What’s your guilty pleasure?

Watching low budget horror films

Chocolate or Ice Cream?

Chocolate
 
Who would you pick to date? The bad boy or the perfect gentleman? Why?

I would prefer the perfect gentlemen who is a bad boy in the bedroom :)

Thank you again for joining us today. I wish you all the very best with your novels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment