Friday 18 January 2013

Review - Switched in Death by Sherry Foley

SWITCHED IN DEATHSWITCHED IN DEATH by Sherry Foley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I don’t normally read thrillers, however I’ve read a couple lately and really enjoyed them. I might have to start reading more. This is not a short book and yet I finished it within two days. THAT is how much it keeps you glued to the pages.

Now I need to be careful with what I say here, because the book is full of twists and turns, very few of them are predictable and I would hate to ruin anything for future readers. The characters are likeable and believable. The character Seth is great, well created and three dimensional, but then, so are all the characters.

As people who know me well already know, I’m a lover of horror and anything that gives you the creeps or send shivers down your spine etc. Well this one definitely gave me the creeps. Not scary creeps but more the fact that what happens in this book, does happen in real life. To know there are people out there committing these atrocities is rather worrying. But the way in which... (need to be careful here) everything happens (I’m telling you nothing) its genius and well thought out. Definitely worthy of the five star rating. For something to give ME the creeps... well, that doesn’t happen often so I’m more than impressed.

I will certainly be reading (and hopefully review.. hint! lol) Sherry Foleys books in the future.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment