Friday 19 September 2014

New stuff!

Well it's been a busy few months. In fact, the fun filled crazy period started back in April... and I still have lots to do. Phew.

So what's been happening? Well, for starters I left my publisher, World Castle Publications, to become a self published author. WCP will always have a special place in my heart and I will continue to support them and their authors, but it was time for me to move forward. Therefore, Bloodlines, Torment, Revelations and Leticia have undergone new edits. Leticia has new artwork, and they all have a little extra something in the print versions. They look great (or at least I think so lol), read so much better (massive thank you to my lifesaver Jodi from TJS Literary Editing) and I'm generally much happier with them.


I've also been busy with my graphics work. Creating trailers, book covers and now, interior paperback formatting. I love it!! I'm learning new tricks all the time, and so far, everyone is happy! Always a bonus!
So here are a few!








And the trailers.









On top of this, I have day jobs and I'm working on three novels and one short story. One is a secret, shhh, don't tell anyone. But these are my current WIP's.

Betrayal (Leticia book 2)

Leticia has had her fair share of hurt and hardships, but it seems things are about to go from bad to worse.

Her ex-lover, originally thought to be behind all this upset and pain, is dead. Two of her friends are missing and presumed dead, and the attacks on her and the new man in her life, Jackson, are becoming more ferocious. Who is doing this to them? When will they discover who the man, known to them only as ‘Boss’ actually is? Will Leticia and Jackson’s love stay strong through it all?

It seems there is nowhere else to run, nowhere else to hide. They must fight, even if it means to their death... who will win is anybody’s guess.




Stranger (stand alone)

When Nick, Macy and a few friends go on holiday to a private island, they plan to relax and rebuild their slightly estranged friendships. They’ll enjoy each other’s company, catch up on each other’s lives and make the most of their time away from work.

After a particularly bad storm, Macy finds a small, badly damaged boat washed up on the shore. She and her friends search the surrounding waters for any survivors, but find nothing.

Frightening things begin to happen. One of the friends mysteriously vanishes. Another seems to have taken their own life. Then they lose power.

Fears grow, as one by one, the friends are disappearing.  The remaining members of the group must try to find a way off the island. Is someone playing a cruel joke? Is there a murderer among them? After all, one of them is a suspected sociopath. Or is there an uninvited stranger on the island?


Night Terrors 
(Haunted Dreams Novelette Series - Book 2)

After battling a demon in her dreams and finally being able to put her past to rest, Rayne has known peace. Although her eyes have been opened to things she previously thought impossible, she has been able to live a normal and happy life. That is until she receives a call from her friend Sasha, panic stricken and in desperate need of help.

Sasha’s client, a young girl of only ten, is showing the same signs and symptoms as Rayne did only a year ago. The child is frightened and refuses to sleep for fear the entity in her dreams will come for her. Sasha believes Rayne may be the only one who can save the girl.

Rayne must once again face her fears, open herself up to a new state of consciousness and help the child to conquer her dreams, before the intruder claims them both.



So all in all, its CRAZY!! But I absolutely love it and wouldn't have it any other way. If I didn't have million things to do, I would be so bored and miserable. Much prefer crazy to boredom!

Now that I've got all that off my chest, I think since it 3.20am here in the UK, I'm going to make a brew and continue to update my website... yes, the night is still young!

Love and hugs to all who read this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment