Sunday 1 September 2013

Another cover to the collection!

I love creating covers! I think everyone knows that. What I really love, is when I get to design a full series! This is so much fun, but not only that, I feel closer to the books and I also want to read them...like....now!

Up to now there are three books in the "Curse of the Sea" series. The first two are available, the third is now going into publication, and the forth (and I think final instalment) is in the authors mind.

I did post the first cover on my previous post, but, hell, I'm posting it again along with the second. The author is an absolute pleasure to work with, and of course, the publisher is amazing. Okay, okay, yes I know, it's my publisher too, people will think I'm bias! But it's TRUE!

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, check these out. Third coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment