Thursday 15 August 2013

Foreplay (Succubus Diaries, 0.5) by Jill Myles Review

Foreplay (Succubus Diaries, #0.5)Foreplay by Jill Myles

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I knew this was a short story, but I didn't realise just how short. This isn't the authors fault, it's mine entirely. I should have looked. I'm glad this was free, I love short stories and I'm happy to pay for them. I've also written a couple myself. But not as short as this.

I guess it has wet my whistle a little. I've never read any other books by this author, but now I intend to read the next. I like the authors writing style, easy to read.

There isn't much to say about this since it is so short, only a couple of things happen (mainly drinking). But worthy of the three stars, and gained a new reader of this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment