Sunday 7 July 2013

Review! Molly's Sexual Curse by Sapphire Kande

Molly's Sexual CurseMolly's Sexual Curse by Sapphire Kande

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Molly’s Sexual Curse mixes love, BDSM and witchcraft into a beautifully written short story. The characters are loveable, easy to connect with and well developed.

I’m not a big reader of the Erotica genre, but this book sucked me in and kept me glued to the pages. Molly, the submissive, has had a hard life, not to mention she has been cursed by a witch. Tristan, the master.... well, he can be my master any day of the week. He has a heart of gold and I defy any woman not to fall in love with him. Together they find the love we all dream of and their passion will leave your e-reader smoking hot.

This is the first book I’ve read by this author, but I can tell you, it certainly won’t be the last.

If you are a lover of erotica, romance or paranormal with a sexy twist, this book is a must read.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment