Tuesday 19 June 2012

Revelations and Hello's

Hey guys,

Firsly I'd just like to say a big HELLO to everyone who's just started to follow the blog. Secondly, I'd like to apologise for being absent lately. I've been hard at work on Revelations, Betrayal and a secret project I'm working on. I've also been working on my graphic art, reviewing and helping my sister with her beautiful daughter Faith. She is 1 yr old this coming Sunday and we are having a little party for her, so it's going to be a busy and rather expensive week.

Anyway, I'm off to write again. I hope everyone is well and has had a great weekend.

Hope to speak to you guys soon.

Lindsay

P.S Thank you for all the lovely comments on my photoshop work. I'll be adding more shortly so be sure to let me know what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment